A gentle balm to soothe the vulva area
Soothe your vulva and intimate area with Peachyness's Peach Me Moisturizing Intimate Balm.
Chemotherapy, radiotherapy or even hormone therapy can cause dryness, irritation of the vulva and intimate parts, which can lead to discomfort and even itching. With the peach balm and its healthy composition based on several vegetable oils, you will regain your intimate well-being. Skin and mucous membranes are immediately moisturised, nourished and soothed.
100% natural, this balm is a real weapon of massive hydration!
And because we want the best for our intimacy, we rely on a 100% natural composition with only 8 ingredients:
- Coconut Oil: Essential to deeply moisturize the skin and mucous membranes.
- Hemp oil, anti-inflammatory and very nourishing, protects the skin while reducing signs of aging.
- sesame oil with antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties,
- Candelila wax, rich in nutrients and preventing moisture loss,
- Shea butter with moisturizing, antibacterial and antifungal properties,
- Jojoba oil for its moisturizing, hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties,
- Sunflower oil, which proves to be not only an excellent healing agent, but also an effective natural protective barrier against infections
- Natural vitamin E to support the immune system and cells during regeneration.
And that was it!
After warming a dab of balm between your fingers so that it becomes oily, apply this balm to the vulva area, but also to other areas of the body as needed (arms, legs, armpits).Warning, even if this balm is compatible with latex condoms , it is not intended for use in the vagina.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Candelilla Cera, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil