Seductive, modern long bob
This synthetic wig Flash from Ellen Wille with a Mono cap is a seductive, modern bob that is easy to wear for any occasion or moment of the day. It perfectly hides hair loss caused by alopecia and cancer treatments.
Monofilament****: The front of the cap is hand-sewn onto a thin lace, strand by strand to perfectly imitate the scalp. It improves comfort, whilst giving an authentic aspect to the design. The remaining part of the wig is wefted (machine-sewn).
The description "Rooted" means that the hair colour is darker at the roots to imitate natural hair regrowth
For the maintenance of the wig please consider the following tips:
- Avoid any heat source, as it damages the wig (remove the wig while cooking in the kitchen, do not use hair dryer)
- Do not let the wig rest in the open air because it captures dust.
- After wearing it, leave the headgear outside for a few hours before putting it back in the flat net in a box with preferably a tissue paper ball inside the hood.
- To comb the wig use a brush suitable for synthetic hair and start gently at the ends and get to the roots.
- To wash (2 or 3 times a month), soak in cold water with a small amount of synthetic wig shampoo for a quarter of an hour and then rinse with clean water. Spongle with a towel without twisting and let it dry on a support (denture holder, shower head ...).
- To limit the number of washes, it is preferable to wear a cup.
- Do not use gel, colored lacquer
Certain wigs have a Lace Front: A fine lace mesh placed at the front of the wig to ressemble the hair line, for a more natural look.