The Silk natural hair wig from Ellen Wille with its Deluxe****** cap is a charming short hair style. This modern cut is simple, yet very elegant after hair loss caused by cancer treatments. You will love its refined finish thanks to its layered cut and long fringe. The length of the hair is around 10-12 cm.
Deluxe******: This cap is entirely hand-sewn onto fine lace and is very pleasant to wear. The Deluxe finish offers full comfort thanks to its full monofilament cap, on which the hair has been individually sewn. The lightness and quality of this design is beyond compare, offering a more natural finish. A Lace Front has been integrated into the front of the cap to imitate the hairline.
Rooted means that the roots are darker
Looking after your natural hair wig is important so that it remains shiny. Please follow the instructions below:
- Before washing your wig, you will need to brush it. For straight hair, delicately brush with a wooden brush, starting from the tips. For frizzy, curly or wavy hair, use a wide-toothed comb or detangle with your fingers.
- You will then need to put your wig under warm running water and wash it with a gentle special natural wig shampoo. Avoid soaking it can damage your wig.
- So that your wig keeps its shine, apply a small amount of wig conditioner and leave to sit for 5 minutes. Rinse and leave to dry.
- In a well-ventilated room, let your wig dry on a wig stand or a towel.
- Once dry, delicately brush your wig. If it is curly or frizzy, you can use rollers or a hair curler. For straight hair, you can use a hair straightener. Use the lowest temperature possible, just like all natural hair, these devices can cause damage.
- In the evening, turn your wig inside-out and let it air for a few hours. Place it in its box with rolled up tissue paper inside.
- The frequency of which you wash your wig depends on: how often you wear it, how often you would normally wash your hair, humidity… It is best to wash your wig at least once a week.
- You can dye your wig if you haven’t found the colour that suits you. Dye or highlights are possible, but you risk dye the wig cap at the same time.
- You can cut the hair as often as you like. However, be careful not to damage the wig cap with the scissors.
- You can also use a hair dryer, straightener or curler!
Certain wigs have a Lace Front: A fine lace mesh placed at the front of the wig to ressemble the hair line, for a more natural look.