This synthetic short Perucci Cri wig from Ellen Wille with a Monofilament cap is a bob cut , it is the ideal cut for a chic, seductive look after hair loss.
Monofilament: The front of the cap is hand-sewn onto a thin lace, strand by strand to perfectly imitate the scalp. It improves comfort, whilst giving an authentic aspect to the design. The remaining part of the wig is wefted (machine-sewn).
- Upper head made entirely of monofilament: ensures a very natural look
- Breathable and lightweight gear
- Secure hold
- Velcro fastener on the inside: adjustable in size
The description "Rooted" means that the hair colour is darker at the roots to imitate natural hair regrowth
This wig is a standard sized model, measuring 54 to 58 cm around the head.
Please read the following important information to ensure the proper upkeep of your wig:
- Avoid all heat sources as your wig can be damaged (Take off your wig whilst cooking, do not use a hairdryer, hair straightener or hot water, ...)
- Avoid leaving your wig out as it is a real dust gatherer.
- After wearing it, turn it inside-out and let it air for several hours before putting it in the hair net, stuffing it with tissue paper and laying it flat in the box.
- To style your wig, use a special synthetic wig hair brush, and delicately start brushing the ends, while slowly making your way up to the roots.
- To wash your wig (2-3 times a month), let it soak in cold water with a small amount of special synthetic wig shampoo for 15 minutes, then rinse with fresh water (do not put shampoo directly on the wig). Pat dry with a towel, avoid wringing the wig and hang it up to dry (wig stand, shower head...)
- To reduce the number of washes, it is recommended to wear a small cap under your wig.
- Do not use gel or hair spray!
- It is recommended to not sleep with your wig as it can prematurely damaged it.
- It is also recommended to not wear your wig at the swimming pool (or to buy a wig adapted for this activity)
Certain wigs have a Lace Front: A fine lace mesh placed at the front of the wig to ressemble the hair line, for a more natural look.