The Spring synthetic wig with wefted* cap by Ellen Wille is ideal for those looking for a light, dynamic style. This wig offers lots of charm thanks to its voluminous cut. Very easy to wear, this Ellen Wille wig offers a natural finish at a reasonable price to cover alopecia.
Wefted*: The cap is machine-sewn. The hair is sewn onto extensible strips that strongly hold the hair in place. This synthetic wig is very easy to style and wear, offering a very natural finish.
Please read the following important information to ensure the proper upkeep of your wig:
- Avoid all heat sources as your wig can be damaged (Take off your wig whilst cooking, do not use a hairdryer, hair straightener or hot water, ...)
- Avoid leaving your wig out as it is a real dust gatherer.
- After wearing it, turn it inside-out and let it air for several hours before putting it in the hair net, stuffing it with tissue paper and laying it flat in the box.
- To style your wig, use a special synthetic wig hair brush, and delicately start brushing the ends, while slowly making your way up to the roots.
- To wash your wig (2-3 times a month), let it soak in cold water with a small amount of special synthetic wig shampoo for 15 minutes, then rinse with fresh water (do not put shampoo directly on the wig). Pat dry with a towel, avoid wringing the wig and hang it up to dry (wig stand, shower head...)
- To reduce the number of washes, it is recommended to wear a small cap under your wig.
- Do not use gel or hair spray!
- It is recommended to not sleep with your wig as it can prematurely damaged it.
- It is also recommended to not wear your wig at the swimming pool (or to buy a wig adapted for this activity)
Synthetic Fibre (Modacrylic)
NB. This fibre cannot handle any heat source (hair dryers, straighteners, hot water…). It is the most popular fibre used in the making of wigs due to its large choice of colours.
Certain wigs have a Lace Front: A fine lace mesh placed at the front of the wig to ressemble the hair line, for a more natural look.