This synthetic short wig Travel from Ellen Wille with a Monofilament**** cap is an elegant layered short cut that perfectly hides hair loss caused by alopecia and cancer treatments. Its long fringe frames your face for total femininity and style.
The cap of a monofilament wig has a front part on the entire top of the skull made entirely of monofilament, the rest is sewn by machine. Monofilament is a very realistic imitation of the scalp, the hair is implanted one by one in a very thin membrane to reproduce the most natural look.
1. Upper part monofilament : for a very natural hair implantation
2. Light and airy cap
3. Velvet legs: soft stems for optimal support
4. Elastic fasteners: adjustable from zero
Ellen Wille's synthetic fibre wigs are known for their high quality. Synthetic hair fiber, with a perfectly natural look, is not different from natural hair fiber at first glance. Synthetic hair wigs are much easier to maintain and the hair-do stays in place because the single strands of hair are integrated and fixed into its structure. An impeccable hair-do during the whole day!
The 'rooted' characteristic refers to darker roots to mimic natural regrowth
This wig corresponds to a standard size, i.e. a head size of 54 to 57 cm
Please read the following important information to ensure the proper upkeep of your wig:
- Avoid all heat sources as your wig can be damaged (Take off your wig whilst cooking, do not use a hairdryer, hair straightener or hot water, ...)
- Avoid leaving your wig out as it is a real dust gatherer.
- After wearing it, turn it inside-out and let it air for several hours before putting it in the hair net, stuffing it with tissue paper and laying it flat in the box.
- To style your wig, use a special synthetic wig hair brush, and delicately start brushing the ends, while slowly making your way up to the roots.
- To wash your wig (2-3 times a month), let it soak in cold water with a small amount of special synthetic wig shampoo for 15 minutes, then rinse with fresh water (do not put shampoo directly on the wig). Pat dry with a towel, avoid wringing the wig and hang it up to dry (wig stand, shower head...)
- To reduce the number of washes, it is recommended to wear a small cap under your wig.
- Do not use gel or hair spray!
- It is recommended to not sleep with your wig as it can prematurely damaged it.
- It is also recommended to not wear your wig at the swimming pool (or to buy a wig adapted for this activity)
Synthetic Fibre (Modacrylic)
NB. This fibre cannot handle any heat source (hair dryers, straighteners, hot water…). It is the most popular fibre used in the making of wigs due to its large choice of colours.
Certain wigs have a Lace Front: A fine lace mesh placed at the front of the wig to ressemble the hair line, for a more natural look.